Saturday, August 13, 2011

He can be replaced---by tomcat or large crow!

a.) Years ago, I had my cellar repaired, and had to be out of the house for weeks.
I stayed with a good friend, and had to leave the windows of my house open during those times.
Well, when I moved back in, guess who had moved in?
A HUGE tomcat and several small cats.........in my bed.

Well, took one look at them------and said, "OUT!"
They came scurrying down the stairs (I was at the bottom of the stairs and looking at them like a stern schoolmistress) and ran out the door------- ALL EXCEPT the tomcat.

HE came down the steps SLOWLY.
And Stared at me, as he took one step at a time.
Glaring at me with arrogance!
I just looked at him and said "this was your last party in this house".

He stopped at the bottom of the steps and tried to outstare me.
I just pointed at the door and repeated "out!"
He slowly threw his chest out------- swung back and forth on his 4 legs---- and walked out still glaring at me.

Well, I tell you------ had to laugh!
Who do you think he reminded me of?
OF COURSE!
Mr. Arrogant......Mr. I'll Do It My way...... Mr. I want what I want when I want it....... Mr. I don't care if it is your house------ I squat here-----I stay here.

b.) Another time, was taking a car ride in the city, and saw a huge crow, just walking slowly, and getting down off a curb into the street, to cross the street.
Ever watch a huge crow getting down off a curb?
SAME body language as the tomcat!
Pure Arrogance!
Chest puffed-out big-------- head thrown back----- one leg at a time, taking its time, swinging its leg out (believe it or not, crows can even walk arrogantly!......lol!)

c.) SO----- folks, if you're ever on the verge of "leaving him"-----and you fear you just might miss him a little bit------you might consider getting a huge crow or a tomcat!
You'll get to see the arrogance a lot each day--------but you won't get the mouth to go with it.
You'll just have an adorable kitty kat or crow-hunny-bunny to love.
From Toby Drews, the author of the million-selling "Getting Them Sober'' books, endorsed by 'dear Abby', Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, and Melody Beattie:
phone 410-243-8352
email tdrews3879@aol.com
www.GettingThemSober.com




Bookmark & Share



More Topics:























No comments:

Post a Comment